Download ANGRAU 2013 Application for B.Sc Agriculture, B.V.Sc and other courses...
ANGRAU Admissions 2013-14 B.Sc Agriculture, B.V.Sc. & A.H. B.Sc CABM, B.Tech Food Technology, B.F.Sc., B.Sc Hons and Horticulture Courses for 2013-14 academic year. Last Date to submit applications is 12-07-2013. - Download Application.
- Eamcet 2012 Last Ranks for B.Sc. Agriculture, Bachelor of Veterinary Science, Horticulture, Food Science, B.F.Sc. and CABM.
A.P Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University admissions to B.Sc. Agriculture, BVSc application
Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University issued admission notification to Courses for B.Sc Agricultural, B.Tech Food Technology, B.Sc Commercial Agri. & Business Management in ANGRAU, B.V.Sc (Veterinary Science) & A.H, B.F.Sc (fisheries) in SVVU and B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture in Dr. YSRH University.
- B.Sc.Agriculture - Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
- B.Tech. Food Technology Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
- B.Sc. Commercial Agri. & Business Management - Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
- B.V.Sc. & A.H. - Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University.
- B.F.Sc. - Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture - Dr. YSR Horticultural University.
- B.Sc. (Hons) Home Science - Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
- B.Sc. (Hons) Fashion Technology - Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
- B.Sc. (Hons) Food Science & Nutrition - Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
Download above application form for the courses under Bi.P.C. Stream (EAMCET) and separate application form for all the courses mentioned under Category ‘B’. The duly filled in application along with enclosures and Demand Draft for Rs.800/- ( Rs.400/- incase of SC/ST candidates) towards registration fee on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU payable at Hyderabad. The original certificates to be produced at the time of Counselling only.Fee details to B.V.Sc, B.Sc Agricultural course
The selection of candidates for Category A catagory seats shall be made on the basis of EAMCET-2013 ranks as per local areas. Category B course like B.Sc.(Hons.) Home Science course, B.Sc (Hons) Fashion Technology, B.Sc (Hons) Food Science & Nutrition the candidates selection based on merit in optional subjects in Intermediate Examination as per the rule of reservation. For more ANGRAU counselling 2013 details soon in www.angrau.ac.in.