UIDAI launch its e-Aadhaar portal eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in to download e-Aadhaar letter…
It was really gigantic news for the one who are immensely seeking for Aadhaar Card. Yes, now the people who dint receive their Aadhaar card manually can download e Aadhaar Letter from the official website at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. All then you need to enter some credentials to get the respective Aadhaar card through online.
You can print the generated Aadhaar and can use it anywhere. The mandatory details to download your e Aadhaar are listed below
- Enrollment number (1234/12345/12345) and date time (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss)
- Resident Name
- Area Pin code
Procedure to download e-Aadhaar from eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Make sure that you arranged all the above mentioned details to begin with
- Logon to official website by following the link http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Enter the secured credentials like Enrolment Number, Date Time followed by Captcha. Get the details from the acknowledgement slip that was given at the enrolment center.
- Click on “Submit” to move forward
- Here in this step, you will get the last four digits of your mobile number which was registered at the enrollment center. If the number is correct then press “Yes” button. If the shown number is wrong then press “No” to enter new mobile number.
- Now you will get OTP (One Time Password) from Aadhaar as a part of verification process.
- Enter the Password which was sent to the shown mobile number to proceed further.
- Now download e Aadhaar Card in PDF Format and enter your Pin Code Number to open it.
Before you Download eAadhaar Check Aadhaar Status here. Make sure that you have entered your area pin code correctly when opening the pdf e Aadhaar card. Share your problems through comment form. If any doubts call Aadhaar toll free number 1800 300 1947.