Guidelines to Vidyasiri Karnataka epass Online Apply at karepass.cgg.gov.in…Karnataka Epass Online Post Matric Scholarships by Department of Backward Class Welfare online application submission now available at karepass.cgg.gov.in website. Karnataka epass Post Matric Scholarships disbursements through Vidyasiri ePass application is one of the important welfare measures of the Government of Karnataka.
Karnataka Epass Post Matric Scholarships are aimed at the educational improve of Students, initiated by the Department of Karnataka Backward Class Welfare. Karnataka Epass system Vidyasiri links all welfare departments, treasury databases of Secondary Schools Leaving Certificate (SSLC), Colleges and Banks to disburse scholarships.
Under New Karnataka epass Vidyasiri Post Matric Scholarships scheme, Karnataka state government will pay a stipend of Rs 1500 to students, who chose to reside on their own instead of opting for hostels. This stipend would be paid to 20,000 students for 10 months a year. Students can apply online on www. karepass.cgg.gov.in and the stipend would be paid through Karnataka EPASS (Electronic Payment System of Scholarships) and stipend amount will transfer directly to the beneficiary’s (students) bank account.
Read Notification issued to Public for guidelines to Apply Vidyasiri Karnataka epass Online
- Guidelines to Apply for Vidyasiri Karnataka epass Post Matric Scholarship Notification
- Guidelines to Apply for Food & Accommodation Scholarship Notification
- Notification issued to College Principals to update College details
Apply Online for Vidyasiri Karnataka epass online application at karepass.cgg.gov.in. To know your Karnataka epass Application Number, Vidyasiri Application Status and Vidyasiri Karnataka epass Scholarship Approval Process you must visit Vidyasiri Karnataka epass official website karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Karnataka epass 2014-15 Fresh Registrations are NOW OPEN for Food & Accomodation / Post Matric Scheme Only at https://karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Karnataka epass 2014-15 Renewal Registrations are NOW OPEN for Food & Accomodation / Post Matric / Fee Concession Schemea at https://karepass.cgg.gov.in.