The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced that it is committed to providing confidence in the candidates seeking employment in Andhra Pradesh and to bring transparency in their duties. As part of this, the online application process is being conducted for government jobs. It also introduces a computer based test system. Candidates seeking to apply for the examination of APPSC are required to register the details of the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) process. This allows you to update the details in time.
APPSC One Time Profile Registration, Candidate who wants to have One time profile registration with APPSC need to follow the below steps:
First click One Time Profile Registration link in home page of www.psc.ap.gov.in portal. After clicking on One Time Profile Registration link, the following two links will be available.
- Direct Recruitment
- Departmental Test
1) New Registration
2) Modify Registration
3) Confirm Registration
How to register APPSC OTPR?
- Using this screen candidate can register his profile with Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Candidate should fill in the form provided for OTPR and after submission candidate will get unique Reference ID to the candidate’s Mobile Number and Email Id.
- The candidate also gets different codes to his mobile and Email for checking the correctness of the mobile number and email id provided by him.
- Candidate should keep this Reference ID, Mobile Code and Email Code (Sent to corresponding mobile Number and Email Address given) for Confirming the Registration. The confirmed Reference ID should be kept with the candidate for future correspondence.
- Visit APPSC OFFICIAL WEBSITE www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the one-time registration link.
- The two departments are directly called appointments and legal tests. You need to select the desired section. Those applying for a government job must select Direct Recruitment.
- Click on User Manual for any information.
- Any doubts are that the candidates will have the opportunity to correct their information.
- What are the benefits?
- After receiving the OTPR ID, the candidate comes to the mobile and the mail.
- Once the OTPR is registered, the test fee can be paid through online banking (banking or debit card / credit card) after getting the OTP (one time password). Candidates can pay cash fees in AP Online (Meeseva) centers.
- Candidates can change the details recorded.
- If in any case the candidate has entered wrong info rmation, using this screen candidate can edit the information.
- If candidate has entered incorrect Mobile Number and Email Address, candidate won’t get Mobile Code or Email Code, in such a scenario using this screen candidate can edit the Mobile Number and Email Address then the candidate will get the Mobile Code and Email Code for confirming the application.
- Apart from Mobile number and email id correction, this screen can also be used by the candidate to update the fields in the form which he has wrongly entered.
- To confirm the Registration, candidate should enter Reference ID, Mobile Code, and Email Code and click on submit button.
- After confirmation, application will be termed as successfully registered.
Details of candidates, including photographs and signatures, will reduce the time they apply. Prior to the examination, the time required for completion of the next application form will be reduced.