How to get Online Building Plan Approval in AP?
The licensed surveyor or the architecture engineer designed the plan in separate software and it should be submitted to AP DPMS and then after verification of the plan, he receives a message from the officials for the plan. Later, he would pay the fees online through his bank account. After, the concern municipality supervisors visit the site and make their report online for the progress of the site.
The DPMS System will keep updating you via SMS and email regarding status and stages of Building Plan application. In this process all site documents should be sent to the departments online. But some of the site owners failed to do this due to lack of awareness of the procedure.
AP Online Building Plan Approval Application Procedure:
- visit APDPMS.ap.gov.in and
- Start an online Permission Application
- Select ULB by enter the postal code, Click on Search to find the Local Body Details and Get information Related to Searched Local Body.
- Upload Site documents in the following list
- Pay initial Fee during online apply.
- They have to pay balance fees if required after getting proper approvals.
- Site / property boundaries
- Latest copy of EC document
- Photocopy of Site Layout
- Site Registration and its link documents
- Building plan Copy prepared in Auto CAD software