Medical bills can prove difficult to meet when you're going through a hard time financially. The State Government of Andhra Pradesh clearly understands this, and that's why they make it easy for poor people to cover all their medical bills hassle-free. This is possible thanks to the YSR Aarogyasri Yojana scheme that was started by Andhra Pradesh...
Through this scheme, every citizen of the state who falls below the poverty line enjoys free treatment. Keep in mind the main objective of the scheme is to enhance the overall aid infrastructure of the lower-class citizens in the State of Andhra Pradesh. However, you need to have the YSR Aarogyasri Card if you're to get free treatment in government hospitals.
In this post, we will take you through what it takes to check your YSR Aarogyasri card status and download the Aarogya Raksha family card 2020 hassle-free. Read on to find out more.
How to Check YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Status
If you've already applied for the YSR Aarogyasri Health card, then you can check its status online at any time of the day. To help you get started, below is a simple step-by-step guide to follow and check YSR Aarogyasri card status
- First things first, you need to visit the department of health Medical and Family Welfare Andhra Pradesh official website using www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in as the URL
- You'll be redirected to the homepage of the website from where you should click on the 'EHS' button
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device. Here select the 'Patients' option
- Next, scroll down the page and click on the 'Health Card Status' link
- Now choose between 'Employment ID' or Pensioner ID' after which you should enter the details correctly
- Finally, click on the 'Search' option and the status of your YSR Aarogyasri card will be displayed on the screen.
How to Download Aarogyasri Health Card Online
Before downloading your Aarogyasri Health Card, you ought to visit your nearest MeeSeva Centre to complete the application. Be sure to bring with you all the needed documents together with the necessary information. Here, you'll get the login ID and password. Once your health card is ready, follow the simple steps below to complete the download process online
- Visit the department of health Medical and Family Welfare Andhra Pradesh official website by typing in www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in on your most preferred web browser after which you can initiate a search
- On the homepage of the site, click on the 'EHS' option from the menu bar
- The above step will redirect you to a new page where you need to click the "Download Health Card" option
- Next, enter your User ID and click on the 'Go' option
- Fill in all the other details and click on the 'Submit' button, and your card will appear on the screen
- Finally, click on the 'Download' option to download the health card. You can take out a printout of the card for future reference
Provided you have access to a network together with an internet-enabled device, it will only be a matter of time before you check the status of your YSR Aarogyasri Health card and eventually download it online.