Assam Government Employee Salary Slip Download at finassam.in
Introducing a hassle-free solution for accessing salary slips, the State Government of Assam has launched an online HRMS portal. This portal allows government employees from various departments to effortlessly download their salary slips and access essential information from the comfort of their homes, eliminating the need for enduring long queues at government offices.
- A username, which you created during registration
- A password, linked to your account
- Open your preferred web browser and go to the Assam State Finance Department's online HRMS portal using the URL https://finassam.in/.
- You will be directed to the portal's homepage. Click on the 'Employee Login' button situated on the top left side of the page.
- If this is your first visit to the web portal, click on the 'Sign Up' button to create your account.
- Provide your IFSC code and Bank Account Number associated with your salary account in the designated spaces.
- Click the 'Submit' button to verify the provided details and successfully create your account.
- Log in to your account using the correct Username and Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code as shown in the image and click the 'Login' option.
- You will now access your employee page. Select the 'Profile' option and verify your personal details.
- Once you have confirmed your account information, click on the 'Payslip' option. Then, choose the desired year for which you want to download your Assam employee salary slip.
- Scroll down and select 'Respective Month' for the salary slip you wish to download.
- A download pop-up message will appear on your device's screen, prompting you to download the payslip.
- Finally, click on the 'Download' button to complete the process and gain access to your salary details.